Whats your special Valentines day dinner?

Options
2»

Replies

• determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Happy Valentine's Day! My boyfriend and I have reservations at 7 for dinner at a nice place.
  • diddyk
    diddyk Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Jello, pudding, and maybe some protein shakes. My boyfriend is having his wisdom teeth pulled today.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    my man wants chicken divan tonight, so thats what it is.
    and a banana pudding topped with mint and blueberries and a chocolate on top in a fancy wine glass.
  • salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Shrimp on the barbie, grilled asparagus and a little wild rice for the good starch :)
    Friday night STEAK - RIBEYE!!!!! I am working on cutting down on the red meat so I can NOT WAIT to have that big ole' juicy steak on Friday night!

OH - I am hitting the gym tonight before dinner, it's just going to have to wait until I get there! :)

Happy LOVE day!
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    We went out for Valentine's Day one day early at Galatoire's Bistro! They opened a location in Baton Rouge after Katrina. It was divine. Had a Sidecar, turtle soup, redfish almondine and cup custard.
  • kaycepo
    kaycepo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    What ever it is I am sure it will be loaded with lots of post workout protein!
  • MrsVal03
    MrsVal03 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Im a scrooge when it comes to Valentine's Day. My last name is Valentine, and like every other person with a last name like Christmas, St. Patrick or Easter (I've met all three), the joy of the holiday is sucked right out of it...

I will be home on the couch with a heating pad on my upper back and neck due to a stupid injury I sustained late last week.... :sad:
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Wallking tacos! Singles party at my house! Happy V-day!
  • redheadedgal
    redheadedgal Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    steak tips with onions and peppers, sauteed, salad, and mashed potatoes (baked potato for me) :heart:
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    We're having bacon and eggs, with some toast. Probably a glass of wine.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Filet and sauteed mushrooms for me
    Filet and something that isn't a veggie for him

And wine. :)
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Cauliflower pizza with cauliflower buffalo bites dipped in cauliflower potatoes and a side of cauliflower tortillas and cauliflower rice
    Cupid wishes you many bad things.
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure yet, we aren't doing anything too special tonight but this saturday we're getting together with some couples from church and we're grilling burgers
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Rib eyes, baked potatoes, sauteed green beans and dinner rolls....... and Guinness.
  • juliebmomof3
    juliebmomof3 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Steak and lobster

Me too :-) So yummy