Looking for friends and motivation =]

Options
2»

Replies

• OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Hello there, I have noticed that for me what works best is traditional healthy diet and exercise! I have a very hectic life style and if I can make time for health and fitness I know you can! I am a single mom who also has a full time job, I am away from home 12hours a day. When I get home its dinner, bath, and bed for my son. However, some nights I try to incorporate him into my workout routines, like dancing with him in my arms, Letting him sit on my chest while I do sit ups and using him to bench press. He is only 1 1/2 so for him it is having fun with mommy and it makes for a great workout!

Feel free to add me for support!
  • jecamacho07
    Options
    I appreciate everyones help and adds =] any workout tips weightloss secrets advice and recipes are more than welcome so we can keep in touch on this journey
  • rachael726
    rachael726 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I decided that I was going to change my life starting Jan. 3, 2013. I had lost 30 lbs before a few yrs ago and know that I can, just need to get over the 3 month hump.

Since starting, I used Leslie Sansones walk at home DVDs and Ive joined the gym. I use the elliptical and treadmill. I need to start weight training to tone things up now that Ive been working on cardio for awhile. I go to the gym 5-6 times a week. I started only working out for 30 mins, but I'm up to 60 min now and sometimes longer, depending on what I'm doing. Last night I burned 796 calories in an hour on the treadmill at 3.1 mph and a 6.0 incline.

I dont have any receipes to share just yet as I am struggling with that myself. I have been TRYING to eat more fruits and veggies, but sometimes its hard. I guess if it were easy, everyone would be doing it. :)