NSV - Moving on Up

Options
I finally started getting back into physical activity in December after a 2 year lapse, by starting BJJ/MMA at the school my son goes to. I started in beginner MMA classes and BJJ classes with fitness boot camps mixed in. Getting back into cardiovascular shape has been the toughest as the MMA class is very intense. Yesterday at class, my instructor announced that I had made so much improvement that I was being promoted to the MMA 2 class.

It is such as great feeling to get back into good cardiovascular fitness. I used to cycle competitively and ride recreationally to the tune of about 200 miles/week. That's the best shape I have ever been in. I'm not quite back there yet, but the journey has been great so far.

Replies

• sheyennelilly
    sheyennelilly Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hearing praise from someone else who notices your improvement is such a sweet reward. Congrats on your fitness progress. Be proud of yourself!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Fantastic NSV! Congrats on being moved to a higher level MMA class! Some instructor recognition is always a nice feeling! Keep up the awesome work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!