XLS Medical - anyone tried it??

Just wondering if anyone has tried XLS Medical 'fat binder' and what results you've had??

I know it's not a miracle cure but wondered if it has helped anyone?

Replies

• nicolacollard
    nicolacollard Posts: 3 Member
    I started taking them this week I bought mine from eBay as they were a lot cheaper than boots. I have noticed that I am no where near as hungry as normal. I will give them a few weeks to see how they work.

Ill add you as a friend and let me know of you try them also.

Nicky
  • Maureen1956
    Maureen1956 Posts: 2 Member
    I have been taking them for the last four days, I also noticed that im not so hungry and less inclined to snack. Stepping on scales the last few days the results look positive but cant really judge until been taking them a while longer. Got mine from Amazon @ £14.99 for 120.
  • noseyrosey
    noseyrosey Posts: 3 Member
    Ive just been reading your post about xls medical could you add me as a friend and let me knoe how you get on as I have just purchased a box im interested how it works for you
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Even though it was rejected, it had some positive points, like lowering bad cholesterol and metabolic syndrome (not sure what that is, I'm just quoting the website). From what I can see it was rejected due to price, and a few people saying they had some negative side effects. I did have a look on mumsnet out of curiosity and it just seem to be possible constipation (cured apparently by drinking more water), farting and one or two didn't loose weight. I'm still not convinced enough to use it as a weight loss, but if it lowers cholesterol, I might consider it. Just consider at this point in time...
  • rachylouise87
    rachylouise87 Posts: 367 Member
    it was rejected due to price but has been proven to aid weight loss. i started this week. i had been doing 1200 calories and t25 5 days week with some extra zumba workouts and i had only lost 1lb in january. this week i started xls and have lost 4lbs. i cant explain it and i have been full of a throat infection this week so even had to miss 2 days of workouts so the weight loss has come from somewhere.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    2013 thread
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Where are you finding these threads? Wonder how much 'success' the OP has had?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Laurend224 wrote: »

Yep, if it was so great, why not start their own thread to share about the success?
  • Delilahhhhhh
    Delilahhhhhh Posts: 477 Member
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »

Yep, if it was so great, why not start their own thread to share about the success?

LOL
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member

So much success that the 3 people that said they were trying it still haven't reached their goals since 2013 according to their profiles .. yea let me throw some money away on that