For all those with October birthdays...

Options
_noob_
_noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
Here's to mom and dad and valentines day.

art_toast.jpg

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    November birthdays.

November 21st is 40 weeks from February 14th. If you were born in October as a result of V-Day, you were at least 3 weeks premature. :smile:
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Nevermind, I'm an idiot. :noway:
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    November birthdays.

Yup.

Unless they were preemies...

Here's to the October preemies...
  • jnichel
    Options
    Nevermind, I'm an idiot. :noway:

Would bang on Valentine's Day anyway. :tongue:
  • tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    And September birthdays were probably conceived at a New Year's Eve party. ;P
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I love that I was made on St. Patrick's Day.
  • elka67
    elka67 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    My daughter is an October preemie (6 weeks) and was due in November, but she was IVF so it wasn't much fun - worth it anyway :)

Edited to add my mother says I was conceived in the lay-by of the then West German autobahn on the way to Hungary for their summer hols in August hmmmm
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    November 13th.
    Happy Valentines, mom and dad.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    yeah, according to due date calculators Nov 7 would be the date, which would put actual birthdays in both Oct and Nov for full term...

thread fail...and suddenly I feel lied to...
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Early October here..don't think it was V-day...I wasn't pre-mature. I think it was just some random Tuesday sex in late January/early Feb
  • itsraeday
    Options
    im an october baby, although i wish i would have been a summer month birth...

lol!
  • marikevr
    marikevr Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    October baby and a couple of weeks prem....could've been a V-day baby. Will not think about parents :noway:
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    October 4 here...Mom and Dad's anniversary is January 19!!!!! :)
  • jnichel
    Options
    I'm November 11th...so it could have been. My youngest son is November 3rd, and he probably was. Wife and I had already been married for quite a few years by then and with two other kids in the house, we had to take advantage of things like Valentine's Day as the opportunities didn't come often.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    October 4 here...Mom and Dad's anniversary is January 19!!!!! :)

October 3. I'm a honeymoon baby, too.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    why only october birthdays?? lol.. my son is an october baby... lol so i guess at least he is special
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    OP is just trying to ruin all y'alls Valentine's Day "boom chicka wow wow" plans by putting a mental image in your head of your parents having sex.

well played... well played, indeed.

barney-having-dinner-with-robin-barney-stinson-2635351-546-513-300x281.jpg
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    yeah, according to due date calculators Nov 7 would be the date, which would put actual birthdays in both Oct and Nov for full term...

thread fail...and suddenly I feel lied to...

My daughter was born Nov 7, but we got down on Feb 26 for her...it was a Thurs...how the f**k do I remember weird sh1t like this?
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    OP is just trying to ruin all y'alls Valentine's Day "boom chicka wow wow" plans by putting a mental image in your head of your parents having sex.

well played... well played, indeed.

barney-having-dinner-with-robin-barney-stinson-2635351-546-513-300x281.jpg

Oh yea, mom and dad gett'n busy on V-Day. Kinda makes me feel ill. Meh, I'm sure my kids feel the same way. Little ******s
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    My dad retired from the Army after 24 years, 1 month, and 12 days of active duty service. I saw the date on his discharge papers, did the math, and well... I was the Happy Retirement present! Albeit a 72 hour labor (NO C-section), 9lb 6oz, 24" long present! (My mom will never let me forget those stats! Or the fact that the Dr. thought I was twins until the 3rd trimester!)
    P.S. I have 3 older siblings, but the closest one in age to me is17 years older! So.... again... SURPRISE!