NSV first time in 6 years

Options
When I started my journey about this time last year I was a pants size 20!!(US) Today I put on a size 13 while not "skinny" or "my healthy size" this is a huge deal that brought me to tears. I have struggled up and down this past year its a rough road and I have a long way to go still but just wanted to tell everyone.. NEVER GIVE UP!! I wish everyone continued success. Everyone have a wonderful Valentines Day and even though a lot of you are not on "my friends" list you all inspire me and have contributed to my success so THANK YOU!!! <3<3

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Love it! Keep moving forward!
  • carteremma
    carteremma Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    This is great, congratulations.

It is funny what can make us cry. I am starting with a trainer tomorrow and on the phone he told me to go out and buy a dress in a smaller size than I wear, and I started to cry. I think someone actually having faith in me was a surprise I was completely unprepared for.

Great work and I will try and be prepared for the changing room tears when they come! Keep up the good work! :)
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    yey! keep up ur hard work! :drinker:
  • Anniel88
    Anniel88 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!! You've been such an inspiration and I'm so happy to hear your success! I have to say though over the last few months, I think you've gained so much more than just the pounds you lost. You're becoming much more self-assured and have a more positive outlook on life!

I'm so happy for your success! You're doing great!!
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Great job!
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Super job!
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Remember that feeling the next time you have an urge to eat something that you haven't planned on eating.
  • SuzieQ724
    SuzieQ724 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great story. Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!