So far, so good...

Options
2»

Replies

• cardinalsfootball
    cardinalsfootball Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    congrats my friend. Looking forward to seeing you complete the journey!
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up! Sound like you're doing everything right!! :smile:
  • stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    *HIGH FIVE*
  • NHoughton13
    Options
    I agree with another comment, you look happier in each picture. Great job!
  • nikkionwine
    Options
    Looking great! Keep up the good work :) add some core work. It changed everything for me!
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Keep goin' you've done awesome and will make it there eventually! Hope to see you still successful and around here in 50 years!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I agree with another comment, you look happier in each picture. Great job!

Thanks...and I love your profile pic! :)
  • walleyebob977
    walleyebob977 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Right on
  • Jocosase
    Jocosase Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    Options
    Congrats! You look great.

Hey thanks! You look amazing; great biceps! :)
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I love swimming-- it's a great burn and for me, doesn't feel like a workout. And while I haven't done it for a long time, I know Thai kick boxing is a great workout. My dad was a kick boxer before he moved to the U.S. & he was always in great shape.
  • kelatki
    kelatki Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    Options
    Nice work!

You look angry in the first picture and much happier in the second. Hopefully that is a natural reflection of your journey.

Best! And stay strong!

Dude! You're probably right re: the reflection of my journey. Hopefully, the grin gets larger:)

You look great! So let me congratulate you. Any good core workouts you'd like to recommend to me?
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    You look REALLY GOOD!!

Congrats on what you have done so far. Even your facial expressions have changed! :-)
  • HealthWoke0ish
    Options
    I love swimming-- it's a great burn and for me, doesn't feel like a workout. And while I haven't done it for a long time, I know Thai kick boxing is a great workout. My dad was a kick boxer before he moved to the U.S. & he was always in great shape.

Hey thanks...that's a great idea. My dad boxed back in the day, in Samoa and once I saw that in your post, I thought...hmm...that might be a good idea:) I love swimming too so that's another thing I ought to re-visit.
  • Sw33tKnees
    Sw33tKnees Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Nice work!

You look angry in the first picture and much happier in the second. Hopefully that is a natural reflection of your journey.

Best! And stay strong!

This!!!!! Great job!!!! :drinker:

My sugestion would be to start lifting!! There are some great videos whether its DVD's or U Tube or the internet!! Other than that... GREAT JOB!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!