What is your favorite motivational phrase/quote?

Options
I love this one:

Don't give up what you want MOST for what you want right NOW!

Good luck!

Replies

• cllgeplz
    cllgeplz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    "If not us, who? If not now, when?" -JFK.
    Nothing greater has ever been implied through so little words. I apply it to everything in my life, works like a charm.
  • cllgeplz
    cllgeplz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    "If not us, who? If not now, when?" -JFK.
    Nothing greater has ever been implied through so little words. I apply it to everything in my life, works like a charm.
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    "The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bull**** story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it."
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    What doesn't kill me make me better!
  • vampiremeus
    vampiremeus Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    "life is 10% what happens, and 90% how you react to it"
    A coworker once told me this when I was having a bad day and it really stayed with me. I try to think about this whenever I feel like 'that just ruined my day'. But in reality nothing/nobody has that power over you to ruin YOUR day. Only you have control over your own feelings/reactions/attitude. Yea, bad things may happen that you can't avoid but you have to make your own decision about how you will react and what to do about it.
  • teampugador
    Options
    I love this one:

Don't give up what you want MOST for what you want right NOW!

Good luck!

This has always been my favorite!
  • liveintune
    liveintune Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels
  • Santerre1984
    Santerre1984 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    :smooched: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :wink: "“You wanna fly, you got to give up the **** that weighs you down.” "

:flowerforyou:
  • Santerre1984
    Santerre1984 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    WOW it took out the word *kitten* all on its own...
  • bokodasu
    bokodasu Posts: 629 Member
    Options

Man I hate that one. I've been skinny. It doesn't *feel* like anything. Food, on the other hand, tastes good. Bleh.

Anyway, my two favorites:

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't." - Jerry Rice

And... this one is stupid and I'm ashamed to love it but it makes me laugh every single time I see it anyway:

"Sweat is fat crying."
  • liveintune
    liveintune Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    if you want to have a little Behind (butt), you have to leave a little behind ( on your plate).
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options

Man I hate that one. I've been skinny. It doesn't *feel* like anything. Food, on the other hand, tastes good. Bleh.

Anyway, my two favorites:

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't." - Jerry Rice

And... this one is stupid and I'm ashamed to love it but it makes me laugh every single time I see it anyway:

"Sweat is fat crying."

It ain't stupid at all.... I love: "Sweat is fat crying"
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    "The b in beginner does not stand for *****." ~~~~Jamie Lewis
  • Will210
    Will210 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    “Until you value yourself, you won't value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it. ”
    ― M. Scott Peck