What is your biggest meal and smallest meal of the day

Options
What is your biggest meal and smallest meal of the day?

Replies

• dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Biggest- lunch, literally because I always eat a HUGE HUGE salad in a mixing bowl with lots of veggies, egg whites, and a fish or meat. around 425 cals. Smallest- dinner, because I have snacks before and after dinner.
  • angiebirdie
    angiebirdie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    smallest: braskfast. Largest: lunch, but sometimes dinner depending on my calories for the day
  • pink_ribbon_1
    pink_ribbon_1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I try to eat 5-6 meals a day - 150 to 300 calories. I try to avoid big meals as I am still hungry 2-3 hours later, regardless of the size.
  • lightdiva1
    lightdiva1 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I don't tend to eat large meals, but rather a of snacks. I am finding the further along on this journey I get, the smaller my meals get and the more snacking I do. I eat breakfast, or rather drink it. I usually have a protein bar for lunch, and then a couple small snacks before dinner dinner and after dinner. After the first about 10 days, I found I was never hungry. I eat a lot more protein than I ever have before, which is likely why I am never really hungry. I try to eat every 2-3 hours, something around 200 calories. Sometimes more sometimes less.
  • curvynblonde
    curvynblonde Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I eat 6 relatively equal meals a day. Although my lunch and dinner are a bit bigger only because they each contain some meat or fish.
  • ClearNotCloudyMind
    ClearNotCloudyMind Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Oh lunch certainly. I never eat breakfast (IF) and tbh only eat dinner because its a family meal. But lunch... I'm ready by the time it comes round!
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    smallest is tie between lunch and breakfast. biggest is always dinner
  • Anelda
    Anelda Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Biggest: Dinner. I easily eat 1000 calories around dinner time. Though sometimes dinner is split in to pre workout and post workout mini meals. O-o
    Smallest: Lunch/Breakfast: This is usually 400-600 calories.
  • corneredbycorn
    corneredbycorn Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Biggest, dinner usually. Smallest is nearly always breakfast.
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about having larger lunch and smaller dinner
  • Vtron9
    Vtron9 Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm always hungriest during the middle of the day, so lunch is usually the biggest meal for me. Otherwise I eat 4-5 times a day and the other meals are all about the same amount
  • cardinalsfootball
    cardinalsfootball Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    No breakfast, medium lunch, large dinner.
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Biggest- Breakfast, or sometimes dinner..

Smallest - Lunch

I wonder if anyone else is this way?
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Smallest meal is breakfast--usually oatmeal with a few different fruits in it, with a big mug of coffee, coming in at under 400 calories and 10 or more grams of fiber, so it fills me up for a long time. Lunch is medium sized, running around 400 to 700 calories, and dinner varies, but is the same calorie count as lunch or higher, and I have a mini meal of a big bowl of mixed fruit at bedtime, sometimes with high fiber bread, toasted and lightly spread with homemade jam, if my fiber intake is low for the day. I'm a creature of habit, and the starting and ending meals of my day are very much the same thing almost daily.
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Biggest: supper. Smallest: breakfast. Although that's sort of deceptive, because I usually have a 200-calorie breakfast, then a snack a couple of hours later that's about the same size and is really a second breakfast. There could be days when my breakfasts add up to more calories than my lunch.
  • drojen
    drojen Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Biggest dinner, smallest lunch.