opinion on what happened on biggest loser last nite

Options
riri0301
riri0301 Posts: 49 Member
ok wat a surprise twist last nite with biggest loser not only did they let one come back but 2 wow.........every season is a shocker idk i dint see stephanie as a game player unlike the red team shes evil my lord shes crazy she has that crazy look in her eyes......im also shocked vicky only lost 2lbs on her first week at the ranch

Replies

• AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    I agree with you on everything! I liked Stephanie and didn't see her as a game player either. However, I am happy it was her that went home and not Sam.
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I Heart Melissa! Yeah, she's one crazy chick, but that woman is fierce and has heart! She is a tough competitor and I'm glad to see her back. I'm with you on the Steph thing. I was lost on that one. She's always been true and sweet, never saw her playing dirty at all, but who knows what happens when the cameras are off KWIM? I'm still rooting for Sam or Koli. GO GRAY!!!
  • kellycrow
    kellycrow Posts: 140
    Options
    why didn't miggie's daughter return to the ranch? i missed the first part... crazy kids were finishing up a Wii game on my TV! ack!
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    why didn't miggie's daughter return to the ranch? i missed the first part... crazy kids were finishing up a Wii game on my TV! ack!

Her husband was deployed to Iraq, and she had to stay home to take care of her kiddos.
  • queen3510
    queen3510 Posts: 180
    Options

Her husband was deployed and she had to stay with the kids.
  • kellycrow
    kellycrow Posts: 140
    Options
    oh! thanks!! i missed all of the first part and was worried that something was wrong w/ her health or something. okay... that makes sense! thanks for clearing that up!!
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I have to say, I'm a little disappointed in the girls that Stephanie was friends with. Ashley and Drea need to look at themselves too - I'm surprised they thought Stephanie was the game player - glad Sam stayed though.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I'm laughing that Melissa is back. I think she will push the players to do outstanding performances in the gym, but not for the reason you may think. I think they dislike her to the point that they will lose whatever weight they have to in order to put her under the line, LOL. I was so happy Vicky got a chance to come to the ranch. I didn't see Steph as a game player either, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.
  • riri0301
    Options
    so agree i was woriied they were gonna send dam home cuz hes a threat but this season ppl are there for the rite reasons :flowerforyou:
  • riri0301
    Options
    i agree gr8 point
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    stephs in love and i think with sam!
  • riri0301
    Options
    dats hilarious lol
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options

WHAT?!

lol
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options

This was mentioned in a previous BL thread.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/2010/03/in_touch_exclusivethe_biggest.php
  • pearlyfatcat
    pearlyfatcat Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I hate that they sent steph home, but I didn't want sam to go either. I felt like Koli was stirring trouble. I think he is game playing. I heard somewhere and seen a picture of Sam and Sunshine together. If I find it again I will post a link.

Edit to say: My bad! It most have been sam and steph! I was sure it was sunshine. I like him with Steph better!
  • valleyp
    valleyp Posts: 49
    Options
    I think it's interesting that we all love Sam and don't want to see him go.
  • scouter63
    scouter63 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    In a magazine I read where Sam and Stephanie are a couple. They hooked up about the 3rd week. I think they make a cute couple and I think that maybe Koli may be a little jealous of his cousin spending time with Stephanie. I like Koli, but I didn't like what he was implying!
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    OH MY GOSH. I totally didn't see the whole Sam/Stephanie thing! Awesome!
  • riri0301
    Options
    i dint see sam stephanie thing thats y she said at her dinner party she found love hmmmmmmmm
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    In a magazine I read where Sam and Stephanie are a couple. They hooked up about the 3rd week. I think they make a cute couple and I think that maybe Koli may be a little jealous of his cousin spending time with Stephanie. I like Koli, but I didn't like what he was implying!

That was my guess too..that Koli was jealous or something? It was so random and out of left field all of a sudden IMO. I too didn't think that Stephanie was playing games. I hate when they drop bombs like that and don't bother to mention it through out the show. Obviously more than Koli had issues with her, or he was the one who was bringing it up the whole time and stiring the pot.

I assumed that there had to be some hook ups on the show with that many young people....maybe the chick in pink and Koli will get together and Koli will be all happy again. LOL