New member, life change.

Options
Finally sick of being over weight. Well, finally ready to do something about it. My third child was just born in February and it is time to get health, if not for my self for my kids. I want them to be proud to point me out and say to their friends, "That is my dad". I have been over weight all of their lives. My oldest will be 6 in May. I am 27 years old and already feelling much older than that. I have knee problems, I am always sore and am tired all the time. It is time to get in the shape that I deserve and my familly deserves. Excited to enter this new phase of life. The skinny, healthy and happy me.

Replies

• fitinyoga14
    fitinyoga14 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    First of all, welcome to the site!! It sounds like you already have a great mind set. That means you're already on the right track. Just keep it up, and before you know it you'll be healthy and happy. Check out some the the saved posts on the site- such as "new-comers please read" They will most likely answer any questions you might have. Also, there are tons of supporters here that can help you out with just about anything. good luck in your new journey! :flowerforyou:
  • ro74
    ro74 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!!
  • Mommabee
    Mommabee Posts: 103
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations on the new addition to your family! I think it's awesome that you want to get healthy for your kids, you have a lot of fun ahead of you and you want to be able to enjoy it! You have found a great site to help with your journey. I wish there had been someplace like this for me when I was your age, it is so much better to get healthy early in your life than to wait like I have. But, better late than never I say!
    Again welcome! We all look forward to celebrating your sucesses with you!