First NSV :D

Options
Sooo I've only lost 11 pounds so far, and I haven't noticed myself being any skinnier or having a flatter stomach. The only thing I've noticed are my thighs being a little bit leaner b/c I've been doing a squat challenge this month. BUT today when I put my belt on I was down a notch. Even though I can't see it, this is proof that my midsection is getting smaller. :)

Replies

• Cara75
    Cara75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Make sure you take before and after pics. Ive lost 11 lbs as well... i thought i was having little to no changes except feeling stronger of course. Then i took a picture in the same close as my before shot. HOLY HELL, HUGE DIFFERENCE
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the NSV. Yeah, you really can't trust your eyes to notice as you go along since it is so gradual. Taking pictures and seeing how your clothes fit are definitely some of the best indicators. Taking measurements every couple of weeks can tell you a lot as well.
  • sheyennelilly
    sheyennelilly Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Great job! I think about my belt notches every day (after going down one) and wait for the next notch.
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!