A gallon of water a day.

Options
2»

Replies

• ashleey1000
    ashleey1000 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Oh man! A gallon of water a day and I'd be getting up to pee all night. That's what happens with me. The water pretty much stays put until I lay down.

I'm exhausted just thinking about it!
    At night is the worst because I'm trying to get it all down. I literally get up every 5mins to go
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    Either drink less water or eat more nutrient dense foods.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    You seem to be following a bunch of arbitrary rules. Gallon of water a day. No eating past 7. Eating every 3 hours.

Take a step back. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/819925-the-basics-don-t-complicate-it
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    So I've been drinking a gallon of water a day ...

Take your weight and divide it by 2. That number is the number of ounces of water you should be drinking a day. A gallon is more than you need.
  • Aleta7
    Aleta7 Posts: 92
    Options
    cut down on the water..you can get water poisoning. no more than 8 glasses a day.
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others, you may not need all of that water. If it's a chore to get it all in then I would drink less. And yeah, add more calorie dense foods to your diet. Fat is not the enemy if it's the right kind of fat. Oils, avocado's, full fat greek yoghurts, the whole egg instead of just the whites etc.
  • ashleey1000
    Options
    So I've been drinking a gallon of water a day ...

Take your weight and divide it by 2. That number is the number of ounces of water you should be drinking a day. A gallon is more than you need.

127.5oz isn't a gallon 128? I need it lol.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I drink that much water, sometimes 1.5 gallons, just because I drink a lot of water- not because I believe there's any magic to it. Drink less water and eat more food.

I feel like your intention here is to get people to tell you what an awesome job you're doing by replacing food with water- it's not that awesome, sorry.
  • ashleey1000
    Options
    I drink that much water, sometimes 1.5 gallons, just because I drink a lot of water- not because I believe there's any magic to it. Drink less water and eat more food.

I feel like your intention here is to get people to tell you what an awesome job you're doing by replacing food with water- it's not that awesome, sorry.

Umm that definitely WASN'T my intention but thanks anyway!!
    And I'm not replacing food with water so that last paragraph wasn't needed at all...
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Here:
    17fujb.png
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    cut down on the water..you can get water poisoning. no more than 8 glasses a day.

Actually, healthy adult kidneys can filter ~32oz of water every hour, so her 128oz consumption throughout the day is just fine.
  • ashleey1000
    Options
    Here:
    17fujb.png
    Thanks
  • sarahstrezo
    sarahstrezo Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Eggs, Peanut Butter, Cheese, Ice Cream, Nuts, Avocados, Mango......there. Too few calorie problem solved.