1st week complete

Options
Well I had a major set back today. I ate a whole pepperoni pizza from pietanza. I started out with me going to have a cheat day, u know eat three slices and go walk some of it off. It started off exactly like that and after walking I ate the other half. I feel so guilty but you know what I am going to pick myself up and drive on with two a days for the next few days. Normally when I slip up as bad as I did today I will make the best of it and eat everything that I have craved for the past week in one sitting but not this time it is time for change and change is what I am going to do. On a positive note, my goal was to lose 1 pound a week and after a week I have lost 2 so it is a bitter sweet day but hey Im still learning. :ohwell:

Replies

• nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I understand that. Pizza is this black hole for me, if my fiance is around, we could split the pie, if not, I could eat the whole thing myself. I'm having to avoid it when I'm not in public and thus too embarrassed to eat the whole thing! But, the good news is you didn't give up after a slip, good job and keep going!