Any one currently doing the 30 day shred

Options
I just did day 3 today and I think it would be nice to have new friends on here that are also doing the program. I LOVE this workout! Also if you completed the program already how was it? What were your results? Would you ever do it again?

Replies

• mommamellymac
    mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Yup! I am currently doing the shred, but I'm kind of taking it easy. If I can't do it every day, I try for every other. But I am striving for 4 times a week at least. But I have to do Zumba before I do the 30DS. Otherwise, I DIE. The warm-up isn't enough for me. I just started level 2 yesterday!
    *edit* I have Zumba 2 for the Wii, so it is easy for me to switch from one to the other when I can.

307465_782113347054_1305910157_n.jpg
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I just started 30 day shred yesterday. Won't be able to do it today, but hope to get back to it tomorrow.
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on day 2 of level 2. Great job and keep with it!

Lots of support & friends to be found at the 30DS Group Forum.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/134-30-day-shred-
  • marthajo1
    marthajo1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am on day 24 of 30DS. I do it almost every day. My clothes are fitting looser but I neglected to take measurements before starting so I don't know specifically what I've lost. I also haven't gotten back on the scale since I started but plan to next week. Keep it going. It's a great workout and does so much for your stamina!
  • hayles333
    hayles333 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday! Tried to do it with 10 lb weights because I couldn't find my 3 or 5 pounds...BIG MISTAKE! :O Anyone who wants to go through the Shred journey together, feel free to friend me!
  • Sudipti21
    Sudipti21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am on day 7 Level 1 today! Its been great so far. I used to do a ton more exercise (running for 2 to 3 miles every other day) and have basically replaced it with the shred. So far I feel super tired when I finish which is surprising since it is only 20 minutes! I hope that means its a good workout :-) Anyways, reading about others who are doing it too motivates me to do it EVERYDAY! I HATE the pushups though...thats my downfall!
  • Rinney1974
    Rinney1974 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I plan to buy it this weekend. I'd like to couple it with brazilian butt lift...(which I already have) @_@ But I may be pushing it! LOL
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I'll be on day 3 of level 2 tomorrow and have lost a good bit of inches in my hips, waist, and thighs already! It's tough but worth it!
  • rachiecakes82
    rachiecakes82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started it today, can't believe how easy to follow it was. Harder than I imagined but feeling very positive! X
  • kellegg22
    kellegg22 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last day of level 1. Ready for level 2! Haven't really noticed anything except my endurance is higher...
  • AshleyPao
    Options
    I'm on day 7 on level 2 and let me tell you the difference is there. I didn't notice it until today actually when i took a look at my arms and noticed how toned they were. My mom and her friend have told me that I've lost sooo much weight. That they see my body changing and that for the first time my body is taking shape. Not to mention that i feel so good about myself. I took a couple of days off between level 1 and 2 due to lack of motivation. That being said i started sometime early January and so far I've lost 9 pounds. I usually measure myself once a month but mother earth decided to drop her monthly present and I'm bloated so I'll wait until the time passes. In the mean time, add me!