Cookies for lunch!

Options
Ok so I am so down on myself I made no bake cookies for my kids teachers and I had way too many I counted them into my lunch and snack category but trying to pick myself up after majorly behaving badly. No haters please I was 225 at Christmas and am down to 214 but I am starting to get that feeling like I am just not going to make it to my goal!

Replies

• BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    one bad meal will not ruin a diet, I eat ice cream and pizza EVERY week! I lost weight doing it
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    You're only human. We make mistakes. The trick is to learn from them. Just log those tasty little morsels, eat normally the rest of the day, add some extra workout time in and move on. Tomorrow is another day. Good luck!
  • rumplesnat
    Options
    I had sponge candy at breakfast, a chocolate covered strawberry at lunch and will have pecan bark for dessert. It's Valentine's Day. worked out this morning, counted all of my snacks and it's all good.
  • angrykitty13
    angrykitty13 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Bad meals happen. Dust yourself off, and refocus. Losing weight is a long-term process. While individual meals add up, the occasional unhealthy meal, even day, isn't going to sabotage your entire weight loss. So give yourself some slack, eat a healthy dinner, and have an awesome food day tomorrow. :)
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you're still sticking to your calorie goal. Don't beat yourself up. Just remember how well you've done so far and try to use that to keep yourself motivated.

Hang in there!!!! :smile: