Why does the background of your photo look like that?

Options
RingSize8
RingSize8 Posts: 175 Member
24xgt5d.jpg

...perhaps this is kind of irrelevant, but, this is MyFitnessPal, not Hoarders. Clean up your house if you're going to feature it in your photos for the whole world to see. I've literally seen like 5 photos today, where someone is prominently displaying their body, and I couldn't even tell you what they look like, because there is so much crap in the background, they basically completely blend in. If you're taking a picture of yourself in the mirror, and the only mirror you own is in your kids disastrous bedroom, clean it up. Otherwise, walk into the bathroom, or some other (hopefully more sanitary) room, and take your photo there. I'll take 'No Shame' for $500 Alex. Seriously. Half the pictures are rooms filled with kids stuff too. ...we won't even go into the fact that you let your kids live in squalor. C'mon people.

Replies

• _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    spread-anarchy.jpg
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    2BA2huw.gif
  • KissMyAx
    KissMyAx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I second that! I've seen profiles with beautiful girls taking their pics and in the background there's clothes and shoes all over the floor and scattered about the bed! C'mon, really?! You actually live like that? I'd be ashamed to let anyone come into my home and see that, let alone post it on a social network! :noway:
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    photo-fail-girls-guy-bathroom-background_13140100504.jpg
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    My god YES. It's not nearly enough to have a perfect body, by god, you must also have a perfect home! And don't even think of wearing non-designer clothing! Have some self respect! This is the INTERNET after all!
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I agree with NVR. I'm ashamed when people come over and I've not gotten to the dishes yet or the beds aren't made lol...
  • originalkazila
    Options
    2BA2huw.gif
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options

Photo-bombing at it's finest! Awesome!
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    I think the background in your photo needs more mess.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options

:laugh: :heart:
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Who cares. This isn't Good Housekeeping.
  • runlikeananna
    runlikeananna Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yeah I agree. I don't want to see dirty underthings in the back of that photo.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mevohx7rb91ro2d43.gif
  • JessikaBlayne
    Options
    2BA2huw.gif
  • jj1973
    jj1973 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    So, is it time to get a pedi?
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Stop trying to ruin our game of I spy.
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Bitter much? Sometimes my mirror is spotted in my picture but you know what? I really don't give a damn haha I'm not cleaning rooms, mirrors, or putting on makeup for a fitness update photo and I expect the people on my FL to be tough enough to understand I don't live in model life. Flawed to perfection baby.
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Who cares. This isn't Good Housekeeping.

^^ Yup.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    1242225474_attempting_to_give_a_damn.gif
  • Unique_ways
    Unique_ways Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one thinking that, I know u look at your picture before you posted....
    Don't nobody wanna see your nasty house!