My Life, My Control

Options
Hello my fellow weight lost missioner =)

My name is Jasmine and at 25 I am weighting in at 188lbs and standing only 4'9"... I just recently joined a fitness bootcamp along with 9 other friends to take back my body. For years I have embraced my "fatness" and l love every part of my body but know I am not living a healthly life and I am at very high risk for diabetes ( plus i want people to stop asking me if I'm pregnant). I want to be around to watch my children grow and have more energy to just get up and take them to the park. I have tried the South beach diet and things of that nature and wasted money on clothes and at the gym only to give up or cheat within the same day or week...

So far have within the last 5 days I have gone to my 4 week bootcamp class twice, worked out on my own 2 days for an hour each and I have stayed in within my calorie range....This is a first for me but I'm feeling great and if my scale is not lying I have lost 6lbs.... I have a long way to go still but this time I am determine and focused on being a better JASMINE =)

May we all be sucessful and remember that PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY!!!!!

Very happy I found this app on my iphone!!!!!

Replies

• TalonaCat
    TalonaCat Posts: 241
    Options
    Very nice opening post! Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay. You will find that this place is a wellspring of wonderful people, and awesome info. You'll love it here! :)
  • danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! You'll love it here! I keep coming back but I'm back for good this time! :-)
  • durbanski
    durbanski Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Greetings and good luck :)
  • jashen84
    jashen84 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks everyone... So far this is right up there with my Facebook addiction!!!! I'm excited
  • TalonaCat
    TalonaCat Posts: 241
    Options
    Oh girl..I am so addicted to this place now that I barely use my facebook anymore! haha!