What did you do for Valentines day?

Options
13»

Replies

• midcoast_mommy
    midcoast_mommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I found out I'm pregnant after trying to conceive for a year :)
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    In order of your questions;

1) Worked my *kitten* off

2) Yes, the special restaurant is my place of employment

3) I estimate I fixed about 80 special meals, or a portion thereof, none of which I actually ate.

Glad it's over.
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    worked all day and then went to my weigh in...came home watched a little tv and went to bed!! my kids made me some adorable cards though! made my day!! plus I had friends visit me at work and bring me presents! all in all it was just another Thursday..I dont need some cookie cutter holiday to love the people in my life..thats what everyday is for!!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Drank beer and watched some po...... ummm.....

Watched the evening news with a glass of milk.
  • stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I found out I'm pregnant after trying to conceive for a year :)

^ CONGRATS! how exciting! will the baby be named Cupid? JK

- - -

indirectly related to the above, my buddies and i took my neighbor out for lunch. he's a valentine's day baby and it was a milestone bday: 70!!!

otherwise same old, same old. work. 4 mile run. :laugh: :noway:
  • carriempls
    carriempls Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    My bf had class in the evening so I worked out, shoveled snow and had half a frozen veggie pizza for dinner w/a diet 7up while watching Charlie Brown’s Valentine’s Day thingy on Netflix. :|

Then I made chocolate mousse as we’re gonna celebrate tonight instead.

My bf was going to get us tickets to a ballet but we are going dancing tomorrow and seeing a play in the afternoon Sunday so I decided I’d rather stay home. I’ll figure out something yummy to make for dinner, open a bottle of wine and probably go to bed early.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Made spaghetti, melted chocolate for dipped strawberries, watched "Ted," then watched the first half of "Gone with the Wind."
  • sheripoynter
    Options
    went to work 8:30 - 5pm
    went to the gym with boyfriend
    ruined gym work by treating ourselves to a dominos and ate a whole large pizza (each) and a strippers combo :embarassed:
    asleep by 9pm
    WEW! :bigsmile:
  • cetim
    cetim Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Being single--I worked and then did zumba at home. I had buffalo wings and beer at the 99 restaurant. Then when to my local hangout with friends and had more beer. I didn't keep track of beer. Today is a new day to be back on track.
  • amjo2693
    amjo2693 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I had to go to a workshop for work and then went out for drinks with a co-worker. I went home after, watched a little tv, and went to bed early.
  • themutineer
    themutineer Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I went to a Heart-Opening yoga class at my local studio.
  • nataliescalories
    nataliescalories Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Best Husband Ever surprised me with a card and a bouquet of my favorite flowers (peonies and ranunculus). We went out to dinner to this extraordinary Michelin-starred Italian restaurant (it was my first dinner out since I started tracking 40 days ago!). We had, I'm fairly certain, the best meal in the universe AND the chef came out and autographed a cookbook for me. All of this was extra thrilling because I was glugging a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Gold. On the way home we stopped by to visit our friends' new puppy--we hadn't seen them in 40 days, so they really noticed the 23lb loss; it was awesome.

That said, now I'm snuggling up to a hot cup of tea and some aspirin--be gone hangover!