Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Gym Membership Across Different States

alisonengland
alisonengland Posts: 110 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi, I will be in Denver, LA and Cincinatti July thru September this year. Does anyone know of any fitness/gym chains that allow you to use ANY gym and also don't need you to be a US resident? I really don't want to spend all that time gym-less! I know I can run outside but I find all the beeping and flashing of machines motivating!

Thanks, Ali

Replies

• waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    I was going to say 24 Hour Fitness, but it looks like they cover Denver and LA, but nothing within 50 miles of Cincinnati. Maybe they are mainly West Coast.

It looks like Bally's is in all those locations: http://www.ballyfitness.com
  • MamaBear05
    MamaBear05 Posts: 100 Member
    Gold's Gym allows you to use any of their gyms, however I do not know if they have locations in the places you will be.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Are you going to be staying in a hotel? You could check to see if you can book one that has a gym on site.
  • alisonengland
    alisonengland Posts: 110 Member
    Thank you guys! Ballys looks great- I had never heard of them. I will email them and check I don't need a green card to work out!
This discussion has been closed.