Hello! Newbie here!

Options
I've just joined. I'm 27 and I am working on my bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education. I'm kind of busy, but it's one of those things where it's just time to lose the weight. I have about 100 pounds to lose and I'm hoping that this time I can do it. I'd love to find some friends here and just get motivated!

Have a great day!!

Replies

• LydsVille77
    LydsVille77 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im pretty busy too what with a career in software sales and a crappy commute that sucks up 3 hours of the day. My diary reflects my lack of time with quick but healthy food choices (most of the time). Lets support each other :)
  • NSUTeach16
    Options
    Sounds great! I feel ya, I drive an hour to class and an hour home. I'll definitely be happy when I move closer :)
  • FiftyandGettingBetter
    Options
    You've just gained a whole lot of support. I'm new here as well, and I've noticed everyone is VERY supportive. I must admit, that MFP has replace FB for me.

Best of luck in ALL you do. Have a great healthy day.

Rich
  • rgrstetson
    rgrstetson Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey COOL! I just received orders for my next assignment last week and I will be headed to NSULA to be the Enlisted Senior Military Instructor there at NSULA ROTC! Welcome to the site. I am new to the boards myself!
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    Feel free to add me =)
  • jessakahbuell
    Options
    I'm open to all friend requests! Add me if you need a friend! :)

jessakahbuell
  • NSUTeach16
    Options
    Oh wow, how do you feel about coming to central Louisiana?

Thank you for the support everyone! I'm excited to get this journey started!
  • rgrstetson
    rgrstetson Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am SO excited about the move! I will finally not have to deploy anymore and have time with my family! Not to mention that I will get to work on my masters and obtain experience for the next step after my Army career. I would love to teach at the collegiate level as well as coach Cross Country!

Good luck to you and if you ever need a workout or running buddy let me know. I will be officially moved by 10 July.
  • kathbutter
    Options
    Hi! I'm an 18 year student please feel free to add me :-)
  • tommac96
    Options
    New, m, 40
  • sgtrowley
    sgtrowley Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Feel free to add
  • danzlake
    Options
    You'd never know from your picture. Beautiful!
  • NSUTeach16
    Options
    Thank you all! I'm excited about the support being shown not only here, but all over the site.

Well that sounds awesome. We have a pretty good track and field team here.