Free papa johns pizza.

Options
I got an email with a code for a free papa johns pizza. Thinkin about ordering that today. Tell me y I should or shouldn't lol.

Replies

• MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    If it fits in your calories then order it.
  • PlumNoodles
    Options
    Split it over a couple of days so it's more likely to fit into your calories? Or just treat yourself if you haven't for a while and make up for it in terms of exercise.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Go for it! Just don't eat the whole pizza.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    If you don't, give me the code :wink:

Seriously though, plan the rest of your day around it and eat it.
  • monkeymomof3
    monkeymomof3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Order the pizza!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    add beer to it, I AM IN!
    OH YEAH!
    YUM!
    YUM!
    YUM!
    or whisky.
    or wine.
  • This_Is_My_Destiny
    Options
    Be careful of any emails containing the word "free"...might be legit - might be spam or even worse, a virus. You could bite off more than you can chew - sorry, bad pun, I know, lol.

****EDIT - Ahhh, I see it's the real deal - I say, hey, go for it...just don't abuse your tummy like I did the other nite [see blog], lol! ;-P

29546001.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • leyle20
    leyle20 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Get it, but before eating, split into different portions (like 2-3 slices), Wrap them and put them in a freezer, then enjoy your 2 or 3 slices (as much as your calories are allowing you to eat.)
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

This. Love me some Papa Johns!

And it's probably legit - they send out offer codes all the time if you're signed up for their emails.
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    LOL i get those all the time...only order if you can eat w/o going over ur cals!
  • Oldtyme72
    Oldtyme72 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Funny. I used mine yesterday. You can do the thin crust & a veg for the topping.
  • ashleey1000
    ashleey1000 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Be careful of any emails containing the word "free"...might be legit - might be spam or even worse, a virus. You could bite off more than you can chew - sorry, bad pun, I know, lol.

It's real they send them all the time lol.
  • NEGU0128
    Options
    We had that code from the Super Bowl coin toss and ordered ours on Monday...but half of it is now in the freezer for some other time when I don't feel like cooking.

Doesn't hurt in moderation!
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    If I am going to splurge on pizza, I'd rather pay for Domino's. PJ's has an overly sweet sauce, and cardboard crust.

That said, if YOU like PJ, go for it! Just watch your portion size.
  • PlumNoodles
    Options
    Papa Johns is beastly, I've recently discovered it and I'd go as far as to say it's better than Pizza Hut. I *did* go stupid and bought a tub of ice-cream on my first order.
    Aw man I'd love a nice cheesey meaty Papa Johns.
  • momasox
    momasox Posts: 158 Member
    Options

This. Love me some Papa Johns!

And it's probably legit - they send out offer codes all the time if you're signed up for their emails.

Signing up right now.
  • ashleey1000
    Options
    Guess I'm having papa johns today! Within my calories of course. This is gonna feel so weird but I deserve a treat every now and then.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Depending on how much you are craving pizza. I'd have a slice or two as long as I could share it with my family. Cause God only knows I could eat the whole thing lol
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    If you are logging all of your food, you should order it and eat it to get your calorie count up!
  • ashleey1000
    Options
    If I am going to splurge on pizza, I'd rather pay for Domino's. PJ's has an overly sweet sauce, and cardboard crust.

That said, if YOU like PJ, go for it! Just watch your portion size.

I'm not PAYING for it tho. It's free..
    And I am def gonna watch portion size =)