Who has the Wii Fit?

Options
I have a Wii Fit and have been using it work out when the weather does not permit me to be outside. I have also been using the balance board to check my weight. How accurate is the scale for the Wii Fit. I have been working out for a little over 2 weeks and been checking my weight measurements/recording them on MFP based on that scale. My question...How accurate is that scale? Should I invest in another scale?

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    The Wii weight is dot on with my scale, so I don't see any reason to get another one.
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I have Wii Fit Plus, and when I used a professional scale thent he balance board, my weight was the same, so I trust it. Every scale is different, so just stick to one.
  • sherylloveschocolate2much
    Options
    Yep its pretty accurate providing you use it on a totally flat surface. I've only ever had one difference on it in 2 years and thats because I used it in a different room with a carpet instead of the usual wooden floor
  • 2011Bluez
    Options
    Ok..thanks everyone that responded!! I just wanted to make sure I could trust it. Although, all my rooms are carpeted even the one I use the Wii Fit in.
  • ChrisinGA
    ChrisinGA Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I use it and find it very accurate i trust it more then the cheap scale from walmart
    the wii fit can be fun for a while