Options
2»

Replies

• AnnaBrown31
    Options
    I just started 2 weeks ago, feel free to add me!:smile:
  • Izabela_mm
    Options
    Thank you all for being so nice! Looks like my friend was right(she encouraged me to join the site), the nice thing about this site is the support you receive from others and that is an incentive not to give up!
  • dan323
    dan323 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You can Do It ! Good luck on this journey. Add me if you like.
  • Kirst412
    Options
    You've got this - and we can do it together too! Feel free to add me! :)
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    welcome and best of luck reaching your goals.
  • poma91
    poma91 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    It is kinda of my first day as well and I am also 21 :) I did have a MFP account before but I kinda stopped check-in in food and exercises and I was so ashamed of myself that I deleted it.

Now, however I am motivated again and really wanna see change!

I am totally with you!

Good luck!
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard and you will succeed this is the first time I have fully committed to losing my weight and thanks to my very MFP it's working
  • Lsteedly85
    Lsteedly85 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Take it one day at a time and do better than the day before. You'll get there!!! Feel free to add me. :)
  • NSUTeach16
    Options
    Welcome! I am kind of in the same boat as you. Good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me!
  • janeandmoses
    janeandmoses Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Nice to hear from you. I am on day 3 and just love all the support I have already received. You will do it, can tell from literally good introduction. Good luck
  • Izabela_mm
    Options
    Nice to hear from you. I am on day 3 and just love all the support I have already received. You will do it, can tell from literally good introduction. Good luck

Thanks for the support and especially for the "good introduction" part!
  • scwilson38
    scwilson38 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been using mypalfitness food log for a few weeks and decided to join the forum for some friends and support. I weigh 274 and definitely needing to lose and get healthy. I have recently started doing Zumba and walking for exercise and love it. I lost 60 pounds about two years ago but allowed myself to gain it back. This is my new life goal and I am actually feeling good about it. Hope to add some friends for support. Also bought the Nutri Bullet to start drinking fruit smoothies for breakfast instead of breadfast tacos. Not really a big breakfast person. Any advise for a newbie.