Need Some Big Time Support.

Options
Hey everyone. Just wanted to update you guys on my situation. Last night at work i got a sharp pain coming from under my ribcage, so i went to the doctor. Turns out i have a bruised chest cavity and have some kind of spots on my liver. Doc says he thinks its just an infection. All I know is everything i do hurts. My body is so whooped right now. Figures i get sick when i decide its time to lose the weight. Im so frustrated.

Replies

• TheTimeIsNow
    Options
    Hey everyone. Just wanted to update you guys on my situation. Last night at work i got a sharp pain coming from under my ribcage, so i went to the doctor. Turns out i have a bruised chest cavity and have some kind of spots on my liver. Doc says he thinks its just an infection. All I know is everything i do hurts. My body is so whooped right now. Figures i get sick when i decide its time to lose the weight. Im so frustrated.
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Dont get frustrated, just concentrate on getting better!!! We all have setbacks.
    I hope your feeling better
    j~:flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry your not feeling well and get better soon:flowerforyou: I think the way we are eating now is so much healthier then if you go back to the old way of eating. Did your doctor say anything about your diet causing you this problem? Hope you rest today and let your body recover.
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel better! Rest up and take care of yourself.
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I hope you start feeling better soon!
    These setbacks happen, but you'll come around and finish what you started. :happy:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Just take care of you, and don't beat yourself up!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Take care of yourself. I hope you get to feeling better soon. In the meantime focus on your eating. Its ok not to start your exercise just yet. Make sure you talk to your doctor and get his advice. But I imagine that healthy eating will only improve your healing.

Don't give up, you can do this and we are here for you. :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: