60lbs down and 3/4 of the way done

Options
2»

Replies

• Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look awsome! Congratulations!!
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing success so far! I'm the same way, I don't really see anything different when I look in the mirror but when I see those pics side by side I'm kind of shocked. Wouldn't it be cool if you could create a plastic 3D copy of yourself every 10 pounds? Then you could just line them up in your living room and ACTUALLY SEE the difference. Well, I think it would be cool...

I would totally do that if I could. It would be great to be able to stand next to my old self and see just how much smaller I am.
  • wbandel
    Options
    Love the progress pictures!!! Do you do any type(s) of strength or resistance training other than the cardio'ish activities you listed? I'm 5'6ish and started at 229 and lost the first 29lbs easily, but am stuck at 200 now even though I do lots of cardio and have my eating down pretty well. Your transformation is awesome!! Congrats!

No, just the cardio stuff. I'm looking into starting strength or resistance training, but it seems intimidating. I have a couple friends who like to hit the gym, so I may see if they'd let me tag along and show me the ropes. Mostly I'm just interested in increasing my core muscles and leg strength. I had a leg injury that makes me limp a bit, so the biking and jogging were to strengthen my leg and increase my endurance. The yoga was to help with my core so I wouldn't throw out my back so much.
  • wbandel
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the positive comments! Best of luck to all of you too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!