Did Valentines day dust your diet ??

Options

Replies

• jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Didn't log it, ate my fill including 2 desserts, haha.
  • skiersteve12345
    skiersteve12345 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    nope but my birthday just has lol eating at least 3000 calories OVER what i should have eaten lol
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Busted it like a thin glass vase falling on a concrete floor. I grill two 24oz....yeah,, TWENTY-FOUR OUNCE ribeyes for my wife and I. That steak alone was my daily calorie count.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I got a bit blindsided. I thought s/o and I were celebrating with a meal at our favourite tapas place which we did and I indulged a bit and had a drink or two. Then however later in the day he surprises me with a gourmet picnic also! Wine and cheese and deli meat... And cake. And he gave me something like 5 boxes of Belgian chocolates. He's lovely but I have no idea what I'm going to do with it all.

Eat it (in moderation :P) or/and share it with your S.O, friends, family or co-workers :)
  • dogetta
    dogetta Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    EEERRRRUUUUGGGGHHH!!!! xtra 1500cal
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    How does one day ruin anything? No one got fat in one day or even in a week.

ditto
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    We indulged on chocolate covered strawberries and wine as well. And once we killed that bottle we wanted some pasta so I made spaghetti and garlic bread too. Oops! We also have reservations tomorrow night, not sure where but I probably will indulge again :)
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    The day started out good and then someone brought Valentine's candy to work and hubby took me out for Mexican food....LOVE Mexican food!!! I overdid it, but I'm not feeling guilty one bit! It was only one day. I've been back on track all day today and feeling great!! :bigsmile:
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't fret too much over it-- as others said, you aren't going to side track if you have a few off days (emphasis on few!). But, if you're worried about it, you could try to find a restaurant that offers more healthful options for special occasions.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I set a trap for that chubby cherub by leaving some of the world's rarest candy upon my coffee table. Unfortunately for Cupid, he failed to beguile me with his enchanted arrows because those milky treats were laden with sleeping medicine. Merlin 1: Cupid 0.
  • Sharkington
    Options
    Pfft, no way. I ate breakfast, snacked throughout the day, then went to dinner at an Italian restaurant where I ate a Caesar salad, chicken parmesan (breaded and with cheese),polenta, half a canole, half of a tiramisu cake, and drank two glasses of wine. I woke up today feeling great. I don't feel guilty for eating all that food because I don't do it often and one meal is not going to ruin my hard work. If you end up feeling guilty on the rare days you splurge and worry about it afterward, those special meals are going to end up being less enjoyable in the future.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I set a trap for that chubby cherub by leaving some of the world's rarest candy upon my coffee table. Unfortunately for Cupid, he failed to beguile me with his enchanted arrows because those milky treats were laden with sleeping medicine. Merlin 1: Cupid 0.

So I'm confused. Did you actually catch the cherub? If so...did you bake, broil, grill or pan fry? :laugh:
  • hnzoff
    hnzoff Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    went a little over,but a little treat was worth it... getting back on it today..:)...
    as long as u get back on it, its all good...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    no
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I overindulged..yes...felt guilty last night, but not today. I was back at it, eating the usual healthy way and got lots of exercise in. It won't stop me. It was just a treat. We can have treats once a month or whenever, as long as you know it is just that. A rare occasion. I am back on track and ready to lose more weight!! :)
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Yep, Red Lobster and Dove Bliss Dark Chocolates.

Worked my butt off this morning at the Y...
  • honeyandmilk
    honeyandmilk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I mean, I'm still alive and didn't blow up like a balloon, so I'm fairly certain that one meal didn't destroy any aspect of my life or body.

We had penne vodka, lots of garlic bread, wine, and chocolate lava cakes. All homemade. I went over by 300+ calories, but I don't care. I enjoyed myself. Worth every calorie.
  • MallorieGreiner
    MallorieGreiner Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    My damage will be done on Monday....going to Olive Garden for my dad's birthday, but I'm going to make it work for that day so I can still be under and enjoy a breadstick or 7....=)
  • JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Yes, I ate two Miniature Snickers. :sad:
  • Naomi0222
    Options
    my husband brought me home a 720 calorie reesee heart. he told me he would eat some so i wouldn't go over board. i told him to back the hell off my chocolate and i made it fit into my calories for the day.

Love it, lol