Insanity

Options
I just started the Insanity program and wow its hard work, hope it works

Ive also started taking Creatine capsules

Has anyone done this program and does it work?

Replies

• melodyjstray
    melodyjstray Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am interested in replies. I have heard great things about it.
  • MarkRLFC
    Options
    Im a week in and it feels like it works, really hard workout but i feel great and pay in 3 months installments too.
  • jrompola
    jrompola Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    The program works. Really any workout program will work. The key is sticking with it and dialing in your nutrition. If you aren't getting the proper nutrition to lose weight & fuel your workouts you will not get optimal results. You can still get results without the nutrition, but I think that is why all of us are on MFP as we want to workout and eat right
  • MarkRLFC
    Options
    The program works. Really any workout program will work. The key is sticking with it and dialing in your nutrition. If you aren't getting the proper nutrition to lose weight & fuel your workouts you will not get optimal results. You can still get results without the nutrition, but I think that is why all of us are on MFP as we want to workout and eat right

what do you recommend, i take creatine and starting a recovery shake
  • cyyruss
    cyyruss Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes, this program works but be prepared to pay for it. It's not easy! If your new to working out I would suggest building up your endurance as you go. Maybe do it half speed for the first few times. Dont burn yourself out or you will most likely just quit. Start at your own pace then increase intensity (give your body time to adjust). You can do it just dont feel like you have to be as fast as the instructors from day one.

I would suggest creatine powder it's more cost effective (you may retain a little water with creatine) but this supplement is one of the best for building strength or breaking through a plateau.