Hi:)

Options
Just a quick one

I'm michaela, I'm 21 and a newly qualidied psychiatric nurse.

I'm desperately trying to lose to weight I gained during my nurse training, from complete and utter over eating and greed

It would be great to make some new friends here :)

Replies

• sdpursley
    Options
    hi :)
  • Navigator0811
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add if you like. Best of luck here.
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Hi
    My name s cheryl and I work to support people with learning /mental and physical difficulties please add if you which
  • michaelalouise3915
    michaelalouise3915 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You'll have to bear with me, I'm just getting used to using this but will add :)
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Add me if you want honest & direct feedback!! :smile:
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Add if you'd like...I don't always post about fitness stuff and I won't always tell you what you want to hear.

: )

Good luck with your goals doll.
  • michaelalouise3915
    michaelalouise3915 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Added, I Definatley need telling when I'm doing wrong lol! Actually im eating rubbish at the moment, it's my first week on night shifts and I keep eating crap, I need to kick my bum into gear :)
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Added, I Definatley need telling when I'm doing wrong lol! Actually im eating rubbish at the moment, it's my first week on night shifts and I keep eating crap, I need to kick my bum into gear :)

You'll need to open your diary up so all your friends can view. I recommend you go to settings and add Sugar and Sodium to your diary. If you get a chance, list your goals on your profile, this will help us guide you a little.

: )

Thanks for the friend request.