so proud of myself

Options
Along with the 5 pound weight loss, my size 10's are getting loose and my size 8's are starting to fit. A little snug but I can do the snap and zipper without sucking in my gut. Also I have gone from a 38B to a 36C. So I'm starting to slowly shrink and loving it!

Replies

• ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    Options
    After 5 pounds?
  • all4tjs
    all4tjs Posts: 51
    Options
    Good for you, Keep up the great work! :)
  • Chavtastic
    Chavtastic Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I can't wait until I can bring out my size 8s.
  • danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That brings up a question I have: a dress size is the following, correct?:

8/10/12/14

Want to confirm so I can have a good idea when I start dropping more weight.

Thanks!!
  • Beth1978
    Beth1978 Posts: 19
    Options
    Way to go on the losses! I can't wait to pull out my size 10's again!
  • Beth1978
    Beth1978 Posts: 19
    Options
    Good for you! That brings up a question I have: a dress size is the following, correct?:

8/10/12/14

Yes, you are correct!
  • marshakay77
    Options
    After 5 pounds?

yes, after losing only 5 pounds. i am 5'1 with a petite build so that factors in too.
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Along with the 5 pound weight loss, my size 10's are getting loose and my size 8's are starting to fit. A little snug but I can do the snap and zipper without sucking in my gut. Also I have gone from a 38B to a 36C. So I'm starting to slowly shrink and loving it!

Can I have the cup size you lost? Jk lol congratulaions, it feels great doesn't it?
  • marshakay77
    Options

Can I have the cup size you lost? Jk lol congratulaions, it feels great doesn't it?

sure, i can even send you the old bras LMAO