Biggest Loser exercises

mictur
mictur Posts: 175 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Why is it so hard to find how many calories you burn while doing any of the Biggest Loser dvds? I have been documenting them as aerobic, low impact but I feel I am doing more than that. Went cruising through different sites and nothing. I know my feet don't come off the floor but I am going full throttle. Should I be using aerobics high impact? general aerobics? Any help:sad:

Replies

• sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    get a heart rate monitor....(ones with chest strap) it will tell you how many calories you burn. It seems to be pretty accurate!
  • CoachJ77
    CoachJ77 Posts: 80 Member
    I agree with the above post. If not try to good it and then just match that many cals to aerobic. Example, if you truly burned 600 cals then use the aerobic and put in whatever time gives your 600.
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    I totally agree, that calorie count on biggest loser has to be way off, I just plug it in here as general arobics, some of the recipes are messed up too. Also why couldnt they use the real people doing the exercise, like on most workout videos, love the wood chop though lol:grumble:
  • ashley_alm
    ashley_alm Posts: 32 Member
    i do the biggest loser videos and i use this website

http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc

i don't know how accurate it is but someone else reffered it to me and i think it helps out a lot. especially if you are on a budget and can't buy a hrm..
  • justann
    justann Posts: 276 Member
    I do the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout and log it as circuit training.
This discussion has been closed.