looking for a similar motivation buddy 5'4"

Options
Looking for someone with similar goals and the drive to get it done! help support me and ill support you!

5'4"
SW: 256
CW: 224.6 (31lbs lost!!!)
GW :140

Replies

• sajones2010
    sajones2010 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need some help with the drive, but I have similar goals. Im 5'3" and CW 194. GW 130. :)
  • sweetgrasswoman
    sweetgrasswoman Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    you can add me! LOL Im 5 4 too stuck at a plateau since new years, did good last year but got back to my old ways
  • alishakae32
    alishakae32 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    drive has been going good for me. i just want to see results faster! its learning the patience i need to keep it up
  • YAYJules
    YAYJules Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! i'm about your height and I'm too ashamed to type my weight, but my goal is definitely similar.
  • alishakae32
    Options
    You can add me too! i'm about your height and I'm too ashamed to type my weight, but my goal is definitely similar.

no judgment here! believe me as a woman its hard to type those numbers to the public!
  • alishakae32
    Options

no judgment here! believe me as a woman its hard to type those numbers to the public!

that souded like you werent a woman lol didnt mean it that way
  • jojohnson090
    Options
    i'm 5'6 but SW:233 CW:226
    so pretty similar :) GW: 145
    feel free to add me! love giving/receiving advice/tips anything!
  • YAYJules
    Options

No, I totally get what you mean. :-) Women's physiques are always scrutinized because of society's propensity to hyper sexualize and objectify us. That's why I can't bear to type my weight-- I've never been heavier.
  • alishakae32
    Options
    its hard at the start i denied the tought of where i was when started and never asked for friends onher to motivate me. it took tell this last week of being ready to share about me
  • brendadale1
    brendadale1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options

Add me if you like:) SW 256
    CW 256
    GW 160
    and I am 5'5 and 43 yrs old..full of HUMOR:)

No, I totally get what you mean. :-) Women's physiques are always scrutinized because of society's propensity to hyper sexualize and objectify us. That's why I can't bear to type my weight-- I've never been heavier.
  • nichelle02
    Options
    You can add me. I'm just a tad shorter (5'3") with about 80 lbs to go. I'm here every day!
  • YAYJules
    Options
    its hard at the start i denied the tought of where i was when started and never asked for friends onher to motivate me. it took tell this last week of being ready to share about me

Well congrats on beginning at the beginning! I had the worst time taking baseline pictures of myself, even though I've been whittling away at myself for the past 5 weeks. I finally have made exercise a habit and deep down I know these pictures are for the greater good, but I hated looking at myself in just a sports bra and shorts. I know in the coming months I'll be glad I did it though, and so will you. :-)
  • woahitsangie
    woahitsangie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me!

SW - 192
    CW - 154
    GW - 135

Started Aug. 26, 2012... :)
  • alishakae32
    Options

Well congrats on beginning at the beginning! I had the worst time taking baseline pictures of myself, even though I've been whittling away at myself for the past 5 weeks. I finally have made exercise a habit and deep down I know these pictures are for the greater good, but I hated looking at myself in just a sports bra and shorts. I know in the coming months I'll be glad I did it though, and so will you. :-)

i never took beginnig pics. i really wish i had.
  • woahitsangie
    woahitsangie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
  • Q4Rhority
    Options
    5'4 and I wanted to get to that 140 mark too, but when I went to the Dr. He said honey let's make that new goal even better let's change it too 170 lbs. Now I am gain, no pain no gain.
  • lucy529
    lucy529 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    ooh i want to be added i hate telling people my weight but it's for the greater good oh am 5'3

SW: 211
    CW: 183
    GW: 130

just to add CW goes up and down i know that i should not step on that darn scale every morning but I can't help it I need to hide it from myself for a few weeks and see what happens then
  • maylilymomma
    maylilymomma Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" as well. SW257 CW 248 GW 170(at least for now). Would love to know what foods and exercises you all do. Add me!
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Hey! :smile:

I'm 5'4.
    SW: 315
    CW: 202.6
    GW: 160
    UGW: 130

You can add me if you would like.
  • cbolsw3
    cbolsw3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me!

22 Years old
    I'm only 5'2

SW:168
    CW:168
    Short Term GW: 145
    Long Term GW: 120

I've had MFP before, but I didn't log as much as I should have - So I needed a fresh start with more motivation :smile: