Working Parents in School.....

Options
Registered Nurse with an Associate Degree, finishing my BSN in April and starting my Masters in the fall. Would love to have friends that are balancing parenting while in school and working. Looking for friends with various educational goals, not neccassarily the medical field. Let me be clear, I would like to add friends that actually "log". :flowerforyou:

Replies

• tasha2155
    tasha2155 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Kempossible,

I am a college student studying computer science, with plans to go to med school to become a pathologist, plus I work as a server. I also have a 21 month old. I finally found a workout to do, that I would enjoy doing and actually had time to do, all while juggling a toddler and my class and work schedule.

I have a friend who just became a RN, so I know that the nursing program is very intensive and I just wanted to say congratulations on your weight loss and academic achievements.
  • kelliann1979
    Options
    Hi Kem!

I am a married, working mother of 2. I currently work full time at a credit union, and I am in school to get my bachelor's degree in English with a minor in Secondary Education. Hopefully, soon, I will be a teacher! My kids are very active and my husband is a teacher, coach, and working on his Master's degree. Needless to say, we are always busy, which makes concentrating on weight loss really hard for me.

Feel free to add me! I could use friends in the same situation as well!