HELP! Home alone and keep eating!

Options
I have the entire house to myself for this weekend, and from the moment my parents have left, I have been snacking out of boredom. I haven't been eating anything too bad, mostly celery, few crackers here and there, but I am SO tempted to rip open a bag of chips and munch away.
How can I distract myself from binge eating before it happens?

Replies

• ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    When I have that problem i just find something to do. Play a game, talk on the phone, usually something to keep my hands busy so they're not reaching for food. Drinking water can give you a full feeling. You have the house to yourself so turn up the music and dance in your pjs when you're bored. No one will ever no so no embarrassment of someone walking in on you lol. Find something to focus on that will help you forget you ever wanted those snacks. I don't think snacking on a couple crackers and celery is bad because they don't have many calories. What matters is that you don't go over your daily caloric intake :-) GOOD LUCK!
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    since finding this site, I get on here and lurk about in the forums. Lots of them are very funny and I get to laugh which is always good. At the same time I get a lot of motivation from people on here,

Home alone = loud music, singing along, and dancing all crazy stuff.

Get busy doing something that totally distracts you.
  • pjaenen
    pjaenen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Try the following:

go for a walk
    listen to music
    clean
    paint your nails