First time under 200lbs in years! Photos in my profile pics!

Options
13»

Replies

• neilvv
    neilvv Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Looking good sir! I am 38 too....here's to awesomeness before we turn 40 *high five*

Jump's up and slap's hand!

Thank's people!
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    what an amazing achievement. I love seeing before and after pictures and sharing in the elation that is losing weight and feeling great about ones self
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    I can only dream of getting below 200 lbs. But come back in a year!

Well done, you are an inspiration.
  • pinkymac11
    Options
    Don't be embarrassed by your "before" pics. We all start someplace, & I bet most of us look(ed) similar to yours. Good job!!!
  • pinkymac11
    Options
    I'm strictly a walker. Don't need any more back pain than I already have. It will just take me a bit longer to get to where I want to be.
  • koshiegirl36
    koshiegirl36 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What a star you are.. peo[ple like you give lots of inspiration to people like me. Amazing well done x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation! Love your retaining food gif!
  • mom9198
    mom9198 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm inspired by your post. I have 7 pounds till reaching 199. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work!
  • neilvv
    neilvv Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I can only dream of getting below 200 lbs. But come back in a year!

Well done, you are an inspiration.

Thank you , stick with it I'm sure you can turn that dream into a reality!
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Congratulations that is an amazing accomplishment!!! Great job!
  • pbastian
    pbastian Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I don't think ANYBODY can do what you have done. I have restarted my diet about 15 times since October 2012 and gained about 10 pounds. Maybe I am a lost cause.:cry:
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Well done Neil, you've done a great job
  • AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
    Being under 200 is amazing.. it brings you that much closer to "normal" or atleast that was what I thought!! :)..
    Thanks for taking the time to share! :)
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    wow you look awesome great job!!!
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Wow - bloody fantastic man. What an achievement, you look younger, fitter, healthier and all in 5 months! wow. great job. x
  • pbastian
    pbastian Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Your success is AWESOME!! I am looking forward to crossing that 200 mark--I have a long way to go. My doctor told me that I must have both knees replaced. Before surgery, I need to lose 50 pounds. I can't run, but I have begun water aerobics 4-5 days a week. I hope I find success. Keep posting your encouraging results.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!