protein shakes, what do people use?

Options
I started out with the general GNC shakes that were horrible. Then got turned on to BSN and the Syntha 6 shakes, but then the cost was getting high. Now I am going to EAS protien shakes and the rocovery shakes for after my workouts.

Just looking for what others are using, how they like them, results, and best place to find them cheep.

Replies

• poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I buy mine online. It is called the "Clearvite" system. Not so much a protien shake, but a vitamin enriched shake. I get all the protien, as most other people do, from the food i eat.
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I love Core Power- all natural and tastes absolutely delicious!!!!
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    I use Elemental Nutrition - Shredding Matrix Protein Powder Very Vanilla, its quite nice actually but its more for shedding then to build muscle I think.

It may just be an aussie thing too as its made here, sorry hun, probably not much use to you :smile:
  • fedor99
    Options
    I buy from a bulk ingredient cheese supplier pure 90% Isolate
    20kg/44lbs Bag of Protein $289.96 $6.59lb or $14.45 Kg
    I just mix in the flavor myself (Cocoa powder, Bananas,vanilla) and it comes in cheaper for me

Fedor
  • robertbixler3
    Options
    I am using Protein Evolution by Intek. Never thought protein would honestly taste this good. Only problem with this one is online it is not cheap, it is a lot cheaper if you can find it at a brick and mortar store, but that is hard to find. It's 34g of protein per scoop. I haven't been taking it that long so I can't say the results, but it was recommended to me by a friend who is learning to be a fitness trainer.
  • onslaught3700
    Options
    on Hydrobuilder
  • EmiBun
    EmiBun Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've used sunwarrior, vega, and plant fusion. All vegan. They have good proteins stats:)
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Jay Robb egg white protein powder vanilla.

But the sodium can get high. Sometimes I mix it half and half with EAS whey chocolate.