Just went shopping in my closet!

Rubes
Rubes Posts: 28 Member
edited September 20 in Success Stories
I just pulled out some spring/summer clothes that I kept from my slightly skinner days and they fit! I no longer look like I am going to bust out at the seams or straight up preggo. I have a more work to do before I fit into the few bits of my skinny pre-college clothes left in the house but I'll get there one day!

Replies

• perrim
    perrim Posts: 117
    I'm going to be doing the same thing this weekend as all of my pants are so big I'm able to take them off without unbuttoning them! Great feeling, isn't it!?
  • nikicoleman
    nikicoleman Posts: 55 Member
    Such a beautiful feeling! I know I am having a harder time in my closet - I have just a few items in the size I'm now in and then I have quite a big of clothing if I'd lose another size! I'm stuck with lots of clothing that is quite a bit big..I wore lots of loose clothing before-so any weight loss made them huge.

Congrats on the 'shopping'!!! :)
  • stang41992
    stang41992 Posts: 129 Member
    Hooray! You go!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!