NEW!!!!

Options
Hi everyone. I'm new.. well fairly new. Great site, easy to use. Already lost 6lb, quit smoking for 2 months and am enjoying healthier, tastier meals. :bigsmile:

872176.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• RhondaCrombie
    Options
    Hi! Nice to meet you! Good luck on your new life.
  • justann
    justann Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on quitting smoking. I'm in my 11th week smokefree and I know how hard it is. Focusing on eating healthy will help take your mind off those nasty things. :drinker:
  • mbmomof4
    mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on your accomplishments so far, the best is yet to come!!!
  • leahs82
    leahs82 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi...... joining you all from sunny Queensland in Australia...... was doing great for a month then went on holidays for 2 weeks and put everything back on so Im back! serious and on a mission!! Congrats to all u guys losing weight & quitting smoking, i quite 18 months ago and it feels great... =)

leah
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    way to go on choosing such a great new lifestyle. Quitting smoking is my next battle.
  • katznketo
    katznketo Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Welcome.

I quit smoking in 1991 and wondered at the time, 'what do people do if they're not smoking?' Well, now I never even think about it. At first, since I didn't want to eat, I cut up a bunch of those thick plastic straws that come in travel cups. I cut them into cig size lenghts. And when I needed a cig, I suck on that. It got me past the oral thing until the nicotine was out of my system. Well, bless you! Keep up the good work.

You should be about $1,000 dollars richer by the end of the year. Take a weekend and splurge or by yourself some new clothes. kc