Lose 20lbs by May 1st

Options
Hi all! I am hoping to start a group and am looking for people to join. I have been STRUGG-A-LING lately and need something to motivate me. I want to lose 40lbs all together but I will start with 20. We can have weekly weigh in's and challenges, like I've seen before but I can't find anything else to join, so why not start our own group? I would do a spreadsheet, but I'm not all that savvy. Maybe one of you are though. 20lbs in 10 weeks is totally doable so let's do it!:flowerforyou: :drinker:

Replies

• slsand78
    slsand78 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group. I have roughly 45 to lose, I would be so happy with 20 by may 1.
  • Goodjaz50
    Goodjaz50 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been struggling also. Am only down 22 out of the 80 in my initial goal. Would be thrilled to lose 20 by May 1. Started the day right by going to they gym. Now have a brocolli-crust pizza in the oven for lunch.
  • Purple_Night
    Purple_Night Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Count me in please!

I have been struggling a bit too so this is just what i need :)
  • girlmalapropism
    Options
    I'd love to give it a shot!
  • jaynita2
    jaynita2 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. That would put me that much closer to my goal!
  • lives21
    lives21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Been struggling a bit as well. I'm aiming for 15, although 20 would be a happy surprise. Count me in!
  • BryVia12
    BryVia12 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Great! We have enough people to start a group. It's called Slimming down for Spring. Just look for it under groups.:happy:
  • Jasmine_James
    Jasmine_James Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Congrats all! I'm on board. We have a group going to lose 20 by April 30. Feel free to join: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/12225-challenge-20-by-april-30th
  • PaigeAnderson100
    PaigeAnderson100 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    me, me, me!!!! I have 96 more pounds to go and this will be a great start! :)
  • taziob
    taziob Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am new to the community part of Mfp, but I would like to join as well. I have been logging in a few weeks...ready to take it to the next level. :)
  • Ronettec
    Ronettec Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am sooo in! I am struggling horribly. I am good at getting others going but have no energy to get the excercise I need these days and it shows. I have 50 to lose and would love to get 20 or more off by May when I turn 40! Tell me more about this challenge. I can make a spreadsheet in my sleep. Just tell me what you want on it for sure! :happy:
  • tmcc70
    tmcc70 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!! I have 80 to go, 20 would be and Awesome start :).
  • bluedevil4ever
    bluedevil4ever Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please count me in! I have 30 to go and 20 by May would be wonderful.
  • TattedCharli
    TattedCharli Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Me me me!! May I join y'all please? :happy:
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Im in! Lets do this!!
  • Supershop2mom
    Supershop2mom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would love to join; I am very discouraged by this point and really to give up. I have 30lb more to lose.
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I've already joined. My weight loss has been at a stand still and this may be the thing to kick start it into gear.
  • hayles333
    hayles333 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if you'll have me! Sorry if this is a stupid question...but how do I join? :blushing: I've got about 40 to lose, but 20 by May 1 would be a great start!
  • triff14
    triff14 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I want to lose 20lbs by April 27th for a wedding I'll be in!
  • carrielofton
    carrielofton Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to join this group. My daughter will be 7 on May 2nd so that would be awesome. Count me in I will look for the group.