im back im back

Options
Kmill217
Kmill217 Posts: 204
Im back yall. sorry for the absence. I was at WLC (Warrior Leadership Course) for 17 days straight without a day off. I am in the Army. So yeah, it sucked some serious arss. Eating was a biznotch too- Especially when we were in the field for 5 days. I was eating 2 MRE's (Meals ready to Eat) twice a day. It was brutal. I leave again the 17APR for EFMB and will be gone another 2 weeks! Busy busy for me!!

Replies

• kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Welcome back.
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Hey never met yah, but what up anyway. I see you're from South Korea practice any Martial Arts out there? They are deadly with Taekwondo in the mother land for sure.

Jason
  • Kmill217
    Options
    haha negative. I do see it practiced however. I never have time for the simple luxuries civies enjoy everyday. My day consists of 0500-1700 medical yahoo's. I should say privates who find themselves just trying to get out of duty. really wears me out- been out into Seoul a few times and Uijeongbu a handful of times. I must say there culture isn't much different than we see in the states. It just isn't clean at all. There are a few places though
  • Kmill217
    Options
    disregard this post, it was a double reply.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Thank you for your service and may God bless you. :flowerforyou:
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!! Good luck on your journey and Thank You for serving our awesome country!!