p90x sortaa...

Options
gisii
gisii Posts: 74 Member
so hi guys...
i downloaded sum of the p90x parts and like the th ab ripper ... and was wondering has anybody ever done it... without purchasing the whole program and hows it working for ya?

Replies

• oaker
    oaker Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    gisii I think it's best if you do the whole program the first time around if you want results. It's tough to just spot train certain parts of the body. The program works the entire body along with a solid nutrition guide. I have completed two rounds and am starting a third. The first round I didn't miss any routines, I followed the nutrition guide and had great results. Lost 35 lbs (190-155) and totally changed my body and life. The second round, I skipped some yoga and this round I have not done the yoga. I don't have the time. Anyhow, if you can, try and get the whole program including the nutrition guide
  • gisii
    gisii Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    ok i will... thanks
  • tipusnr
    tipusnr Posts: 572
    Options
    Check e-bay. I got the entire program for my son late last year fairly cheaply (I don't remember the exact cost). But watch out as I almost dealt with someone who couldn't deliver.
  • oaker
    oaker Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have seen used sets as low as $50 on craigslist. Included all the dvd's and guides. If all you find are the dvd's, you can download the guides from the net.