• chicken2v
    chicken2v Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Yes, you read that right-- This Success Story is about a "failure"

I hit my original goal of losing 130 lbs.

Actually I hit my original goal, then I hit my new goal of losing 135 lbs.

Actually I hit my original goal, then I hit my new goal, then I hit my New new goal of losing 140 lbs.

And then I stalled. I regained some; I lost some; I have bounced all around this weight-- I have maintained within a few lbs.

I tried to make a NEW New new goal of losing 50% of my original body weight (152.5 lbs total), and failed to hit it.

In failing to hit this random goal I had set for myself, I realized I have already accomplished so much! I started out at 305 lbs at 5'10". I was 25 years old, and I was heading for an early grave. Today I am 167 lbs at 5'10" and 28 years old.

I am at a healthy weight. I have (basically) maintained this healthy weight for 7 months now.

I'd say that's a success.

BeforeandAfterbeach.jpg
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look so awesome. That is ALOT of weight
  • scjl132
    scjl132 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You have done a fabulous job and are truly an inspiration. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • UnrequitedLoveSong
    Options
    Total success story, and such an inspiration! Congrats
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Couldn't agree more! Congrats on not hitting your goal. It looks great on you!
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    :drinker: to failure! You passed beautifully.
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Congrats., you look fantastic! It is always important to listen to your body and it looks like you have.
  • kerilynne68
    Options
    Very inspirational! I'm so happy that you were able to accomplish am amazing feat at your age. There won't be anything you can't do in life. Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!