100lb loss & finally under 200

Hello, I'll first start out saying that I have never had the courage to post photos of myself, so please, no negativity is needed.
My memory of my weight goes back to around 15 yrs old and I wasn't even under 200lbs then, I have always been overweight.
I am 22 yrs old, 5'10" & have had 2 caesarean sections, gained 60lbs+ in each pregnancy & both babies were near 10lbs.

April 2012- 296lbs : I had baby & was at my heaviest EVER (2nd baby btw)
August 2012- 232lbs : I lost all my gained pregnancy weight & was back to pre baby
February 2013- 196lbs : I have lost an additional 36lbs.

I am not positive how much I weighed with my first pregnancy but 3 yrs after having her I was around 220lbs & I had never lost all the baby weight from her before getting pregnant the 2nd time.

I am still not confident in the way my stomach looks, the "sag" from putting on so much weight and having surgery doesn't seem to be reducing no matter how much I lose, I can only hope that it won't be as bad once I get to my goal.

Untitled_zps41df5294.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!