what is p90x?

Options
Hi maybe im an alien fron outer planet lol but what is p90x ? Its referred to a lot on here and i have no idea could someone please share what it is , involves etc

Thanks Ang

Replies

• Natalie43
    Natalie43 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Don't worry you're not alone, i have no idea either!:blushing:
  • lisawyckoff
    Options
    Go to www.beachbody.com :)
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Its friggin amazing is what it is!!! choosetobefit is a beachbody coach and is a poster lady for P90x on the adds here. Shes a very good friend to have when it comes to P90x or any thing in general! Shes cool! Oh and im doing the Power 90 course before I do the P90x. The workouts are circuit training built on the muscle confusion theory. Its really nice. I have great results and Im only half way through with Power90. I have lost 40 pounds and countless inches. I have a fitter state of mind and more energy in general. My skin is clearer. Its really nice! I would recommend this program to anyone!! If you are not fit, start with the Power 90 program. Its better for those not fit. P90x recommends you do this before doing P90x.

-Roy
  • ravin12
    ravin12 Posts: 1
    Options
    P90X is a exersize system that consists of several DVD's you workout to. It is a pretty intense 90 day program that combines Strength training, Cardio, Yoga and nutrition.The DVD's are played in an order that changes at different intervals to achieve "Muscle Confusion" so your body doesn't get used to a certain routine. It is advertised everywhere with one of the slickest marketing campaigns ever. Chances are that as you are reading this there is an ad for it to the right of this post. But it is a good product and I was doing it myself and getting great results until I was injured.
    They are pretty clear about it not being for the faint of heart (literally). It is not for people who want to start exercising. You need to be in pretty good shape before you start it.
  • Natalie43
    Natalie43 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Not seen any adverts! Maybe it hasn't hit London yet :smile:
  • missmalibu
    Options
    No sign of it in the North of England either. I hate DVD's, I prefer to get out of the house to exercise
  • rs1177
    rs1177 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I love P90X! I will finish my 3rd week tomorrow! I do find it harder, and some videos are harder for me than others. But I push myself and do as many reps as I can. I am noticing that my reps are increasing and I have lost some inches! I'm hoping it will help me shed some more weight!

I have a few workout videos from beachbody.com, they are all very good videos, I also love Turbo Jam!