Sharing my transformation

Options
Suppers all! Although it's not a recent transformation, this is a before and after of myself. The before was 2008 (195lbs) and the after was 2012 (145lbs).

31121610_9596.jpg

In brief, from Jan 2009 - Jan 2010 I lost 55lbs and maintained a weight of 140 - 150 up till 2013 when I started a clean bulk program to build lean muscle.

For more info about myself check out my introduction in the forum, here you'll learn a bit more about my success story and my most recent goal: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/894109-nye-resolution-gain-weight

- H

Replies

• Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You look great, and you maintained it for long time!
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    wow that's brilliant you did so well & look so much healthier :)
  • CreativeFedora
    Options
    Thanks! It hasn't been terribly difficult for me to maintain my weight. Aside from working out 5 times a week, nutrition is the biggest factor. My fridge and pantry are only stocked with foods that are healthy and nutritious, but of course on occasion I indulge on sweets and junk food.

I feel that understanding your body's nutrition demands are the key to maintaining healthy weight. Find out what your macro-nutirents are and stay within those boundaries.

- H
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!