Just joined from Australia

curvylady
curvylady Posts: 135
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I have been trying on my own with some success but stayed the same weight these past two weeks. I am hoping this will be the support site I am looking for. This site is excellent as it keeps track of what I have eaten and tells me what I have left. I have to use my kilojoule to calorie converter sometimes. I will keep you posted on my success.

Replies

• curvylady
    I have been trying on my own with some success but stayed the same weight these past two weeks. I am hoping this will be the support site I am looking for. This site is excellent as it keeps track of what I have eaten and tells me what I have left. I have to use my kilojoule to calorie converter sometimes. I will keep you posted on my success.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome! I am sure you will find great success here! Keeping track of how much you eat is an excellent tool to help you along your journey. I measure and weigh EVERYTHING!! Keeps me honest.

Good luck!!
    Tami
  • curvylady
    I am quite surprised already as I thought I was doing very well on a program called The Inside Out Diet By Cathy Wong. I followed it quite religiously...I did a sample of what I ate on a few different days and my totals were much higher than I thought...no so much portion sizes but volume of food. I am quite excited to see how I do this week having started this today.

Thanks.

Karen.
  • Jayberian
    Jayberian Posts: 60
    Karen, best of luck! I'm hoping this site helps me out as well. It definitely puts everything into perspective and that's what I need!

(((HUGS)))

:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.