Progress!! Insanity and 5 month journey (pics)

Options
I started Insanity on January 19th and committed to one month. (I have 2 kids and work full time so just wanted to see if I could do it before making a full committement) It has been 4 weeks and I am happy with my progress! 3 lbs lost, which doesnt seem like alot, but I had stalled for almost 6,7 weeks before that so I was very happy!! Plus, I can tell that my muscles, that have been hidden for so long are finally starting to show! I aslo included my initial pics compared to now and I am so proud of how far I have come :) I started with MfP in early September of last last year. 14 lbs lost so far and I am not stopping there! Still have 6 more lbs before I reach my first goal. So thankful for MFP and all of my wonderful pals cheering me on along the way :)

Insanity Progress:
fkmi3q.jpg

2urquty.jpg

SEPT 2012- FEB 2013:

2093aj5.jpg

Replies

• heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
    I started Insanity on January 19th and committed to one month. (I have 2 kids and work full time so just wanted to see if I could do it before making a full committement) It has been 4 weeks and I am happy with my progress! 3 lbs lost, which doesnt seem like alot, but I had stalled for almost 6,7 weeks before that so I was very happy!! Plus, I can tell that my muscles, that have been hidden for so long are finally starting to show! I aslo included my initial pics compared to now and I am so proud of how far I have come :) I started with MfP in early September of last last year. 14 lbs lost so far and I am not stopping there! Still have 6 more lbs before I reach my first goal. So thankful for MFP and all of my wonderful pals cheering me on along the way :)

Insanity Progress:
    fkmi3q.jpg

2urquty.jpg

SEPT 2012- FEB 2013:

2093aj5.jpg
  • BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    thanks!! Sorry if the pics are huge, lol. I am doing this from my phone, so the pics dont even show up on my end, lol.
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    BIG difference, well done, you must feel great!
  • BlairCottier
    Options
    Thanks!! I do have so much more energy to keep up with my awesome little munchkins :) I love it!
  • YankeeMikeHotel
    Options
    You look incredible! Great job!
  • BlairCottier
    Options
    You look incredible! Great job!

Thanks!
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing changes. You should be so proud! Great job!

:drinker:
  • jamiemarie23
    jamiemarie23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HOT HOT HOT!! You are working so hard and it shows!! Nice work mamma!
  • BodyCombatGirl73
    BodyCombatGirl73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! You look great! :drinker:
  • BlairCottier
    Options
    Thanks ladies!!! I am trying! Slowly but surely, I am getting there :)