jillian michaels body revolution

Options
I just ordered jillian michaels body revolution, has anyone done this? I'm new here and I need to tone up & lose a few more lbs after having my baby? I hope I didn't waste my $ but I really don't have the time to get to the gym & this program said only have to workout 30 min a day.

Replies

• kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    a lot of Jillian's workouts are pretty good so you shouldn't have an issue. I did her other program 30 day shred and lost 15lbs and 17 inches in two rounds.
  • jenagrl12
    Options
    Thanks... I hope my results are as good as yours with the body rev program.
    a lot of Jillian's workouts are pretty good so you shouldn't have an issue. I did her other program 30 day shred and lost 15lbs and 17 inches in two rounds.
  • karakreature
    karakreature Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this right now. She is tough but very encouraging. There is a group on here dedicated to Revolution. You should join up.
    I'm on my 4th week and lost an inch off my waist so far. I did not follow the diet though.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Yes I love it. I finished it last summer and it really toned me. I just had a baby 5wks ago and I plan on restarting it after I get the green light at my 6wk pp appointment.
  • jenagrl12
    Options
    I'm doing this right now. She is tough but very encouraging. There is a group on here dedicated to Revolution. You should join up.
    I'm on my 4th week and lost an inch off my waist so far. I did not follow the diet though.
    Thanks, I will definitely check out the group!
  • jenagrl12
    Options
    Yes I love it. I finished it last summer and it really toned me. I just had a baby 5wks ago and I plan on restarting it after I get the green light at my 6wk pp appointment.
    You have more motivation then I did after I had my lo, my lo is 9 months lol. I guess it's better late then never tho :) congrats on your new babe!
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    LOVED IT, i am on phase three of my THIRD round and had great results. Check out my photos. Even now with it being my 3rd round i just upped the weights and its still killer. Best money ever spent. Good luck!
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    It is a great program and well worth the money.