any Aussies in their 40's

Options
Hi, I am hoping there is some Aussies in my age group who log on daily, to share food ideas and support!

Replies

• Bubbl3s25
    Bubbl3s25 Posts: 210
    Options
    Hi, I am a Kiwi now living in Adelaide for the past ten years. Mom to two teenagers and in my early forties.
    Do I win a prize lol?
    Feel free to add me though a wee note and an open diary are appreciated
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Me! Not logging everyday though since I'm at goal.
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Sydney, 44, mum to 13yo DD, work full time, log in every day, open diary, have a glass of wine or 4 every weekend. I eat TDEE less 20%. Aim to lose another 20kg by Christmas 2013 and get my mojo back along the way. I've started back at the gym this year (love it), bought a FitBit One last week to track my incidental exercise and my new hobby is ME.

Please read my profile and if you think we would be good friends, send a message with your friend request.

Good luck - MFP is a tool, and if you use it the right way you can have great success!
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a Queenslander and nearly 40. Your welcome to add me, sometimes I fail miserably (at dieting) and sometimes I do really well, trying to do well all the time : )
  • wickedwendy6
    wickedwendy6 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi Elaine. Adelaidian here, 46 - well, turning 47 this week! Mum of three, I log every day bar Saturdays because that's my day 'free day'. I have an open diary and have lost 11 kgs since last November just by eating healthily and walking. I always support friends who do the same for me.

Check me out and friend request me if you like. :bigsmile:
  • elle_321
    elle_321 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    oh hi there everybody. I am still getting used to MFP and the message boards here. I thought my post had dissappeared with all the newer posts that came after. I didn't expect anybody to still reply! Thank you to Bubbl3s25 for letting me know. Any of you who want more Aussie friends go ahead and add me. I need all the support, encouragement and tips that I can get!