New and need help with diet to lose stubborn belly fat the r

PrettyScenery
PrettyScenery Posts: 27 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
This is my second wk on the site but my first week logging meals and exercise. I took the first wk to explore the site and try to figure some things out but I still need some help. I weigh 150 currently and I am 5'3". I am wanting to lose about 20-30lbs. My real problem area is the middle. I have had only 1 child and after her birth I went back down to prepreg. weight of 133 but now I just have stubborn belly fat (my fault)! I am up for the April Challenge to lose 10 lbs this month.

My rec. cal is 1200, I customized my ptn 120, fat 40, and carbs 90. Should I have done this? I figured lower fat consumption and lower carbs would help to lose fat and more ptn for muscles. I am just worried about to many carbs and fat sticking with me. I know that 100 carbs or less a day will help lose weight and u need 120 for proper brain function so I try to stay between 90-100 and I have felt fine. I used to do aerobics and weight training with a personal trainer but ending up stopping all of it about 8-9 months ago. I lost 10 lbs in about 2 months but gained musc. definition. Right now I am walking 30-45 mins a day and sometime bicycling as a start. I plan to start incorporating early morning, before breakfast cardio workouts next week as well as abd workouts in the morning and evening. Through the day I usually consume 800-1000 calories per day and it is hard for me to reach the 1200 because I just feel so stuffed and that is not good at all. I have brkfast at 830 or 900, lunch at 1130-1200, snack at 230-300, then dinner between 530-630 but somedays dinner may be later. My schedule is so hectic. I know that I am going to have to have brkfast earlier in order to get the other snack in to boost my calories.

My target area is the belly fat and I know that it will not magically disappear . Can you all help me? Recommended or customized goals? Snacks that are low carb. I usually eat fruits (good carbs). Should I change and if so to what? I am opening my food diary up and yes I bombed lastnight and I could kick myself for it cause now that means more workout today. Thanks.:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.